Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Soulful Eyes

I know you all are wondering who that soulful mug shot belongs to on my sidebar.  That happens to be Oliver.  He is a 5 month old Lab/Retriever mix puppy who things he is a tea cup poodle.  No kidding, he comes running at you and you want to run, because he is so full of love and he thinks you should have it all.  As we speak, he is attending puppy school with my husband.  I am already telling him to sign up for the next class!   HA HA.

I have 3 other dogs Murphy, Leo and Shelby.   My kids say I treat them better than I did them when they were at home.  NOT.  I like to relate my dogs to singers and their personalities, so here is what I have equated them to, Murphy is a Shitzhu and reminds me of Meatloaf; Leo a Shitzhu and reminds me of Rod Stewart.  His hair is blonde and kind of funky.  Shelby, well she reminds me of Britney Spears.  She keeps the boys in line and likes to sing and dance!  

My daughter brought her pug Boscoe over for us to watch over the weekend so we had 5 dogs in our house.  We took them for a walk.  I had 2 and Bob had 3.  I told him if anyone asks, we are professional dog walkers!   What a trip.  We love them all and have fun that is all that matters.  


4 comments:

  1. Dork, you are so obsessed with your dogs! Haha, you might want to try commenting on the person's blog; probably not on your own. You are really enjoying this blog network, fupa. I hope you have a good day at work. I have to teach a computer class this afternoon, and all I want to do is sleep some more. OH well. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the dog!! Hey, we are dog lovers too. Hope all is well and you are busy creating. I'm planning on posting some pictures this week. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our furry friends are the best!
    Enjoy every minute of them!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver graduated from puppy class tonight. Certificate, picture and all. It was so funny. A room full of puppies just doing their own thing. It was better than TV! Thanks for commeting.

    ReplyDelete